We’ve asked a mystery guest a series of 10 questions, originally conceptualized by host Bernard Pivot from the French series “Bouillon de Culture” and made famous by James Lipton, the host of “Inside the Actors Studio”.
Can you guess who our mystery interviewee is? (Here’s a hint: She’s was a recipient of the National Arts Council’s grant for Professional Acting.)
Watch this space – we’ll unveil the surprise in our next post!
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
A baby’s laughter
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
And all that time on earth you were anxious about this moment. Come on in child, it’s paradise!