At HCAC we believe in the power of education and training. We also know that real world experience is vital to both professional and personal success.
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated and entrepreneurially-minded individuals hungry to learn on the job. As we are an independent company with a tightly knit team we can offer you experience in the all the different aspects of running a successful acting studio. You will be exposed to the areas of business planning & development, creative marketing, design, social media management and proposal & presentation writing as well as interaction with some of the best performing arts coaches in Singapore – all in a nurturing and professional environment. We are happy to receive applications from people from all different educational and personal backgrounds.
We currently have Internship openings for:
– Public Relations
– Grant Writing
– Event Photography/Videography
– Digital Media/Marketing
– Business Development
If you are eager for firsthand experience to further your studies or career we would love to hear from you.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
– Tell us a bit about yourself – What are you currently doing? Why would you like to intern at HCAC? Is there an area of our business that you are most interested in?
– Your resume
We want the most dynamic and motivated individuals to join our family.
We offer both partial and full scholarships. These scholarships provide our students with the ability to train without the burden of finances. We want our scholars to use the skills learnt at HCAC to benefit the arts industry and society at large.
There are two types of scholarships that we offer:
– Merit-Based Scholarship
To apply, please submit the following documents via email to email@example.com at least 3 weeks before the next semester. Use the header “HCAC Scholarship Application” as your header. If you are applying for a Needs-Based Scholarship, please also include evidence to support your financial needs.
– Prepare 2 contrasting contemporary monologues.
– Prepare 2 reference letters.
– Your headshot.
– A statement of intent that includes:
– Your philosophy as an artist (e.g. What are you passionate about? What do you believe in?)
– A list of your creative skills and office skills.
– How are you able to contribute to HCAC using the skills listed above?