Sunday, 10.30am — 12.30pm
20% Early-Bird Discount
For workshops starting in Jan 2020, enter “earlys1″ from 6 Nov 2019 to 16 Dec 2019.
30% Bundle Discount
25% for all workshops with HCAC Student Card (No Expiry) Apply here.
[Attend Method Productions shows] http://methodactingasia.com/events/
31 January 2020
Who is this workshop for?
Children between the ages of 7-8 years of age who are interested in developing their personal expression through the tools and skills of theatre.
How does acting help in building creative self expression?
Read this article on Why the Arts are Still Relevant: Creative Self Expression Matters Even More Now
About This Workshop
In this 2 hour workshop, your child will learn how to hone their personal expression, be aware of the difference between self, other, and the world, working with mutually beneficial intent and authenticity all while exploring different aspects of theatre through engaging games and exercises. Most importantly, they can be assured of the “fun” in the fundamentals. This workshop is for children between the ages of 7-8 years old.
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Exercises from the world of theatre that emphasise Physical, Mental and Emotional awareness and control
- Social understanding and communication
- Self, Other, World
- Greater awareness and impact of personal expression
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills in the creation of artistic work
- Understanding the value of working with working with mutually beneficial intent
31 January 2020