Private Coach: Kamil Haque
Be prepared for any medium be it film, TV or stage. You will learn how to analyze the script for all the clues that inform you of what is expected of you in the audition. Also, you will be able to identify the purpose of your role in the script, how to prepare effectively after a coaching session, make active choices that separate you from the crowd and work on specific moments that will be the difference between a landing the job/getting the callback and no call at all.
Private Coaching Fee Schedule: (applicable from January 2010)
|Participants||Per Person/Per Hr. Rate||Min Hr./Session||Max Hr./Session|
|3 – 4 (Max.)||$90.00||3||6|
Terms & Conditions
- Prior to any coaching sessions, all clients are entitled to a simple FREE 20 minute consultation in person, over the telephone, Skype or Face time to assess your specific needs and goals.
- During that session, we will work together to create a realistic list of 3 to 5 things you want to work on during our coaching sessions so we move forward efficiently.
- Each session is tailored to the individual needs of the client and takes into consideration a client’s experience, time, location, and ability. This plan would include actual steps you can accomplish by our next session.
- In between sessions, clients may be asked to check in to update Kamil on any progress made.
Coaching Fees Notes
- Fees shown for private coaching in Singapore only and shall not include any fees or expenses required for any additional support or transport costs to locations other than HCAC.
- Unless otherwise instructed, participants shall provide their own scripts, props, costumes, and/or any other equipment, including, but not limited to, video and sound recording and playback devices as required.
- Payment for services rendered is due before or immediately after each session.
- If in-person coaching is required in any location other than HCAC, transportation costs will be covered by client or their manager/agent.
Make An Appointment
Kamil Haque is the founder and Artistic Director of Haque Centre of Acting & Creativity. After 8 years working & coaching in LA Kamil returned to Singapore in 2013 to establish HCAC. He graduated top of his class from the American Musical & Dramatic Academy with a BA(Hons) in Acting. He is also the first and only Asian to be given the privilege to train and then coach at the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute. Kamil has also been a working observer at the world-renowned The Actor’s Studio, Head Acting Instructor at East West Players and Global Internship Director at the Company of Angels. To date, Kamil has coached over 1000 students, many of which have appeared on stage as well as in film, television shows & national commercials around the world. Please also see this link.